Watched (streamed) this documentary a week ago on Netflix; highly recommended.
Be warned: prepare for intense sushi cravings afterwards, especially if you’re watching on an empty stomach.
NEED to see this.
This movie is heavily recommended for sushi fans, Japanophiles, and people who love beautiful photography and design. In other words: 97% of my friends.
28 Notes/ Hide
- shalinguyen likes this
- ayse likes this
- minorjive likes this
- misterjt reblogged this from ernie and added:
- misterjt likes this
- vermiciousknid likes this
- ernie reblogged this from elea and added:
- ernie likes this
- elea reblogged this from joedoe and added:
- oyik reblogged this from ffauns
- ffauns reblogged this from joedoe and added:
- seinedoll reblogged this from joedoe
- rashansworld reblogged this from joedoe and added:
- everettt reblogged this from joedoe and added:
- emilymilk likes this
- vinniehatesyou likes this
- mermaidbytch likes this
- frcf likes this
- zzblergh likes this
- pusssywillows likes this
- liamo reblogged this from joedoe
- sohappyicoulddie likes this
- noitsprianka likes this
- fashionofthemind likes this
- andrewrobertsimon likes this
- hommeboyz likes this
- joedoe posted this