Eating lunch at the Aventura Costco
- The BF: So hey, behind you is an elderly Asian couple. You say there are no Asians here and see, there you are, totally wrong.
- Ernie: *Eating hot dog, still checking iPhone* Huh.
- The BF: And not to play the stereotype card, but I'll give you one guess as to what they're buying.
- Ernie: Big bags of rice?
- The BF: Check for yourself.
- Ernie: *Discreetly turns around and stares into the crowd* Those are giant decorative pillows.
- The BF: ...
- Ernie: You can tell because of the purple flowers on them.
- The BF: Don't judge me.